Please note that owing to Governor Edwards’ announcement regarding the state’s return to Phase 2,
and in compliance with the session’s COVID guidelines,
ALL WORSHIP SERVICES WILL BE HELD ONLINE ONLY until further notice.
RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE
- All adults and children age 5 and older are welcome to worship in the Sanctuary by online advance reservation as space permits within socially distanced parameters. Please note that we are unable to take phone reservations. In order for us to best prepare a safe worship environment, it is essential that ALL worshipers complete their online reservation.
- Childcare will be provided for children age 0-4 in the nursery classrooms. Parents will need to register their children for childcare when they make their worship reservation.
- Reservations will be posted at the link below at 8 AM on the preceding Mondays and close at Noon on Fridays (though seats may fill up sooner). Space is limited so we encourage you to sign up early! Six feet of distance will be automatically set between each family unit or individual upon reservation.
- Sanctuary doors will open at 8:15 AM for the 8:30 service, and 10:15 AM for the 10:30 service.
- Adults and children age 5 and older will need to wear their masks at all times while inside the church building.
- Please enter the Sanctuary via the doorways specified for your seating section. (Your reservation confirmation will indicate which section). Pews and seats will be clearly marked, and ushers will be present to assist you.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers will be positioned at each entrance.
- Parents of children age 0-4 should drop off their children at the Bear Classroom entrance on Benjamin Street, then walk around the corner to the Sanctuary. (An indoor path will be set up in case of rain). Children age 5 and over are to remain with their family in the Sanctuary for worship.
- Please note that Frampton Fellowship Hall and all other church spaces will be closed with the exception of the Sanctuary and first floor Nursery classrooms.
DURING AND AFTER WORSHIP
- Pews and other shared surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized before and after services.
- Guided by best health practices, we will not pass friendship pads, offering plates, or communion elements for the time being. Bulletins will be pre-placed at each reserved seat.
- Music will be performed by our organist and soloists from the balcony. Per the city’s health guidelines, we are unable to incorporate choral or congregational singing at this time.
- Coffee service will return as soon as we are able to do so with minimal health risk.
- The handicapped bathroom just off the Sanctuary will be available.
- Ushers will dismiss worshipers by rows. Please exit via the same doorways that you entered.
Please note that to complete your reservation,
you will need to confirm that you adhere to these protocols.