SCAPC Online Directory Instructions
SCAPC’s Online Directory is an outstanding resource, hosted by DirectorySpot! Features include auto dial, map-launching from addresses, text options (simply hold down the phone number), and email message launch. It is a secure, password-protected resource that is only open to SCAPC Members.
You will log-in using the email from which you receive church messages. If you don’t receive them, contact Camille Zander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DirectorySpot is available in both online and mobile formats. You can download it for free from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users). You can also access the data from the web.Online Directory Login
For Smartphone Users:
1. Download the DirectorySpot app by going to your app store and searching “DirectorySpot” or by clicking on the appropriate link here: iPhone – http://goo.gl/5U2Tzq or Android – http://goo.gl/iBK9lY
Note – if downloading to an iPad, just search for “iPhone apps” and you will find DirectorySpot.
2. Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on “Reset Password.”
3. Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
For Tablet, Mac, or PC Users:
1. Go to www.directoryspot.net and click on “Login” in the upper right hand corner. (or click the “Online Directory Login” button below).
2. Enter your email address as your Username, and click on “Reset Password.” An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
3. Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
Questions & Contact Updates: Camille Zander, email@example.com.